2015 is here at least. Have your made any New Years resolutions? Why not try to improve your smile? Preventive dentistry and cosmetic dentistry can brighten your smile. We can also help you replace lost teeth with a secure and natural looking dental prosthesis. Start the New Year off right by seeing what you can do to improve the beauty of your smile.
Smile Improvement Quiz
1. True or False: Cosmetic dentistry can boost the beauty of your smile.
2. True or False: You should brush and floss your teeth regularly.
3. True or False: Having your teeth cleaned once every six months improves oral health.
4. True or False: You can replace lost teeth with dental implants.
1. True. You can address the imperfections that dull the appearance of your smile with cosmetic dentistry. We offer a number of treatments that can address everything from teeth stains to unsightly gaps in your smile. We offer Zoom In-Office Whitening to remove discoloration in about an hour and Opalescence Boost to erase stains from home in about one to two weeks. With porcelain veneers, we can place a restoration over the front of the teeth to completely transform your smile’s appearance in as little a two visits. Finally, our white dental crowns can repair damaged or decayed teeth and return them to optimal beauty and function.
2. True. Seems like a no brainer, right? But many people underestimate the importance of routine brushing and flossing. When you brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes and floss once a day, you remove stray food particles from your mouth, food which harmful bacteria can break down and weaken tooth enamel in the process. To avoid cavities, you should always maintain good oral hygiene from home.
3. True. During a cleaning, our hygienist will remove plaque from your teeth. We will then polish your teeth, so you have brighter teeth, a smooth finish, and improved breath. Another benefit is gum disease prevention. Removing plaque helps patients avoid the gum inflammation that can sometimes progress to periodontal disease.
4. True. Do you have missing teeth? Losing your teeth can make eating and speaking difficult and have a negative impact on your overall quality of life. Fortunately, we can replace lost teeth with dental implants, which look and function like natural teeth.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Adrian
Do you have any questions about our checkups and cleanings? Interested in improving both the health and beauty of you and your family’s smiles? Then schedule a visit with Dr. Adrian today. We proudly service the residents of Bountiful and surrounding communities. Call us today at (801) 292-7500.